Shangri-La Hotel: L'Occitane Bath Set

Friday, April 8, 2011




This is my first time using a L'Occitane Product. I had the chance to try it during our family's stay on Shangri-La Hotel in Edsa. Their bathroom was equipped with these awesome items. At first I thought that it was a typical hotel products but when I tried the shampoo and conditioner, it smells so good that it is refreshingly smelled all around the bathroom. Even the shower gel smells really good. 

After the shower, I noticed that my hair is soft and smells really good. My skin is not that dry from the shower gel but I still used the lotion. The body lotion smells nice too but not as strong as the shampoo and conditioner. And I noticed that the scent of the shampoo and conditioner on my hair really lasted.

I so loved the products that I took the opened bottles (picture above) with me at home...and continued using it. I looked for the stores and there is one near my home, it is located on the 3rd floor in Trinoma beside the Beauty Bar. 

I felt a little sad that it is a luxury products, and I wasn't expecting that, to think that they use it on hotels. A big bottle of shampoo costs more than a thousand. Although it is very worth it if you'll ask me. If maybe I am a big time star or really has a lot of money in my pocket, I would use this for everyday! I plan on buying a bottle of shampoo and conditioner and will use it on special occasions only.

Ingredients:

Buy again? 100% (if with budget)

Price: 1400-1600 for the big bottle

Where to buy? L'Occitane, Trinoma




Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© All About Beauty 101. Design by Fearne.