L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Foundation

Saturday, August 3, 2013




L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Foundation



30ml
Shade: R2 Apricot Ivory

This shade of foundation is I think only available to Asia. I tried looking for it on US Online Stores and they have totally different shades to what is being sold on L'Oreal stores in Philippines. 

Besides being a foundation, it also contains sunblock with SPF 17. So I don't have to put another cream on my face since sunblock is already included. 

The foundation is unscented. It is almost a full coverage foundation but because of the very dark pigments on skin is still visible, I don't consider it as a really full coverage like MAC. It is not oily on face when used and it has a matte texture. It lasts up to 8 hours of use without retouching unless removed by tissue when wiping for sweat that it lessens the effect of the foundation. Easy to apply and blendable. The shade really blends like it is your natural skin.  

One problem that I encountered is the foundation coverage is slightly superficial that if I sweep of my finger on a spot, it marks the area and you will need to retouch it. But it can be solved once you put on a setting powder over it. 

I love to use this for my everyday wear since it looks natural without the dullness and blemishes on my skin. Looks flawless. Other cosmetic brands that I use together with this foundation blends well with it. No break-outs or dryness of skin encountered.

SWATCH:





After blending and absorption:



Ingredients:

Buy again? 100%

Price: 999php

Where to buy? L'Oreal stores on Landmark stores

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© All About Beauty 101. Design by Fearne.