L'Occitane En Provence: Dry Skin Hand Cream

Tuesday, December 24, 2013





The Rustan's Corporation gave this to me together with the grand prize that I won from their L'Occitane promo. 

Brand: L'Occitane En Provence

Type: Creme Mains Dry Hand Cream

Weight: 150ml 

Formulation: Tube

Consistency: Cream

Ingredients: (Taken from the box) Aqua/Water, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, Linum usitatissimum (Linseed) seed extract, Mel extract/honey extract, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) fruit extract, Althaea officinalis root extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) oil, Brassica campestris (Rapeseed) sterols, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Xantham gum, Parfum/fragrance, Polyacrylamide, Peg-100 stearate, Propylene glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-33, Alcohol Denat, Laureth-7, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Coumarin, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Hexyl cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol

The hand cream is designed to target dry or damaged skin. It contains shea butter, creamy balm that penetrates quickly to protect, nourish and moisturize hands. Honey, almond extracts and coconut oil also helps the shea butter in making the hands soft and smooth. 

It is not oily or feels slippery on skin when applied. The fragrance is light and fresh floral scent that is enticing. 

Pea size amount is enough to lather on both of my hands.

The cream lasts long on my hands unless I wash it with soap and water. This cream really helped nourishing my hands from dryness, I work in a hospital as a nurse so my hands are very exposed to antibacterial hand soaps and gels that causes dryness and roughness of skin on my palms. After work, I now apply these to ease the dryness. And it really gives back the smoothness and softness of my hands. 

Pros:
> Prevents and heals dryness
> Not sticky 
> Not warm on hands

Cons:
> Price of the product

Tips: 
If you are on medical field or your work requires a lot of hand washing, your hands tends to crack from dryness. Use hand creams or lotions to prevent it. If L'Occitane is too much for a budget, what is important is moisturize it. Try other brands. :)

I am already a fan of L'Occitane hair products since I had tried them before during my stay in Shangri-la Hotel. But this is the first time that I tried their hand cream, and what can I say? L'Occitane really amazes me. It never fails my expectation from their products. Now I have a new item added on my list of to buy from L'Occitane! 





Buy again? 100%

Price: 1450php for a 150ml tube


Where To Buy? L'Occitane stores, Trinoma and Rustan's


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© All About Beauty 101. Design by Fearne.